Color: Yellow/Red/Green - Beginner Set
- A superior band product for resistance training and rehabilitation, provides both positive and negative force on muscles and joints, stretches tones and conditions all major muscle groups
- Simple & easy to use product for upper & lower body exercises that can be performed anywhere, is ideal for conditioning & rehabbing muscles
- Color-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens, as you grow stronger you can move up to the next color
- Highest quality natural rubber latex resistance bands are recognized as the original system of progressive resistance for over 40 years
- Each band measures 5 Foot long X 5 Inch wide and comes in three color-coded resistance levels: Yellow-3-4.3 lbs.; Red-3.7-5.5 lbs.; Green-4.6-6.7 lbs.
Details: TheraBand Professional Latex Resistance Bands are available in 8 color-coded levels of Progressive Resistance, color-coded progressive resistance gives at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next and allows the user to progress as they get stronger, versatile and convenient, It is used for stretching, toning and conditioning all major muscle groups, increases both strength and flexibility subtly and naturally without weights, It can be performed anywhere, it is ideal for conditioning and rehabbing muscles as well as specific training for yoga, cross fit, lower body Pilates, rotator cuff strengthening, and running, as it happens – as you grow stronger you can move up to the next color, making these bands ideal for strength training and physical therapy programs. It is recognized by professionals in clinics and hospitals as the original system of progressive resistance, the best resistance bands for stretching, strengthening, and rehabilitation.
Release Date: 01-08-2017
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.9 x 1.9 inches