Rite Aid Aspirin Enteric Tablets, 81 mg Aspirin - 120 ct, Low Dose Aspirin | NSAID | Migraine Relief Products | Safety Coated | Enteric Coated Aspirin Regimen | Headache Relief Pills | Pain Relief
Brand: Rite Aid
- PAIN RELIEVER: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with headaches, body pain, minor arthritis pain, or for migraine relief. Aspirin also helps relieve muscular and body aches and pains, and the discomfort of the common cold.
- LOW DOSE ASPIRIN REGIMEN: Compare Rite Aid’s Aspirin to the active ingredient in Bayer and get all the benefits of this effective low-dose aspirin. Talk to your doctor or other healthcare provider before you start, stop, or modify an aspirin regimen.
- PAIN RELIEF FOR ADULTS: Children and teenagers less than 18 years old should not take aspirin if they have had chickenpox, flu, or any undiagnosed illness or if they have recently received a vaccine. Taking aspirin increases the risk of Reye's syndrome.
- ENTERIC COATED: Rite Aid enteric coated aspirin is designed to pass through your stomach and not disintegrate until it reaches your small intestine. Rite Aid’s enteric aspirin tablet is designed for easy swallowing and may be gentler on the stomach.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose Rite Aid first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
Details: Rite Aid Aspirin Enteric Tablets, 81 mg Aspirin - 120 ct. is a low dose aspirin for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains, helps relieve minor headaches, migraines, and toothaches. It can help relieve muscular and body aches and pains, minor arthritis pain, and discomfort associated with the common cold. Rite Aid pain relief pills can also be used in a low dosage aspirin regimen as directed by your doctor. But, be sure to consult a physician, as aspirin is not appropriate for everyone. Talk to your doctor before you start, stop, or modify an enteric coated aspirin regimen. At Rite Aid, we have a personal interest in your health and wellness. That’s why we deliver the products and services that you, our valued customer, need to lead a healthier, happier life. Everyone at Rite Aid, from our knowledgeable, caring associates and pharmacists to the members of our board of directors, works together to provide you with a superior pharmacy experience. Rite Aid is proud to be one of the nation's leading drugstore chains. We are caring neighbors, involved in community activities in meaningful ways, and committed to reflecting the diversity of each community we serve.
Package Dimensions: 3.1 x 1.7 x 1.6 inches