- Anti aging - In laboratory testing, Slipsilk pillowcases were shown to absorb significantly less face cream than cotton pillowcases*, so they can help keep your skin's moisture and valuable face and hair products where they belong, on your face and hair.
- Anti sleep crease - Slipsilk has been shown to reduce friction, allowing skin to glide along the pillow, which can reduce pressure on creased skin.
- Anti bed head - Ordinary pillowcases can cause hair tangling during the night. In laboratory testing, Slipsilk has been shown to reduce friction by 43% on average*, which can reduce stretching and tugging on hair and delicate facial skin. *Compared to widely-available cotton pillowcases with a 220-360 thread count.
- The Slipsilk difference - Slip pure silk products are made using Slipsilk. Specially-commissioned and made to our exacting standards, Slipsilk has been developed and refined for over ten years to provide the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness, and durability.
- Care for your Slipsilk - Unlike common silk products, Slipsilk is machine washable. It is still silk and needs as much care as you can give, so ALWAYS use ph-neutral liquid detergent and/or fabric softener. Do not use bleach products. The better you care for your slip, the better it will care for you.
Details: The beauty secret of celebrity hairstylists, dermatologists, beauty experts and even a supermodel or two. anti aging, anti sleep crease, anti bed head.
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 4.1 x 1.4 inches
Binding: Health and Beauty